CK are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join our team and work in the Accounts Department.
The successful candidate will work as part of the busy Accounts team, assisting the Accounts supervisors and managers with all areas of work for our small business clients.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Undertaking bank and ledger reconciliations as required.
- Undertaking analysis, journal postings and data entry as required to assist with the preparation of financial statements for personal and corporate clients.
- Data entry for personal and corporate tax returns.
- Assisting with the administrative aspects of managing workload, meeting deadlines and ensuring client expectations are met.
- Supporting partners, managers and supervisors will all aspects of client compliance and reporting.
- Supporting general practice administration.
- Competitive salary
- Staff pension scheme
- Flexible working
- No previous accounting experience required.
- Good computer skills are essential. Knowledge of Excel and Word would be advantageous.
- A willingness and desire to learn is essential.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to process accounting data timely and accurately.
- Flexible and positive personality with good interpersonal skills.
Immediate start date available.
How to apply:
To apply to be part of a friendly and dynamic team please email a copy of your CV along with a covering letter firstname.lastname@example.org