CK are recruiting a trainee chartered accountant based in our audit and assurance department. The successful candidate will work as part of our team, delivering a full list of audit, accounting, taxation and advisory service, across a varied client base.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Working as part of a team obtaining audit evidence and carrying out audit testing through communication with client staff.
- Working as part of a team to ensure our audit files have all relevant evidence to support the opinion of the financial statements.
- Preparing statutory financial statements from client’s nominal ledger or core books and records.
- Ensuring financial statements comply with regulatory requirements.
- Analysing the client’s controls for strengths and weaknesses and outline recommendations.
- Assisting the partner or manager with any ad hoc client work.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training scheme involving full assistance towards ACA qualification
- Paid study leave and paid exam fees for first attempt
- On the job training
- Staff pension scheme
- Graduate with a 2.1 degree
- School leaver with a minimum of 3 B grades at A level and a minimum of B grade in English and Maths at GCSE
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to learn quickly and show initiative
- UK driving license is preferred but not essential
How to apply
To apply to be part of a friendly and dynamic team please fill in the application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.