CK offers excellent employment opportunities as an ICAEW training provider.
- Internal and external training
- A supportive environment
- The opportunity to gain a wide level of experience
- A dedicated training partner
What our staff say:
"Training is provided on the job and CK offer good support, whether it be time off to study, additional courses or internal training."
"CK has given me the chance to widen my knowledge base in a number of different areas. All colleagues are helpful and approachable throughout the training process, and regular appraisals ensure that you are constantly developing."
Contact Wendy Davies for more information on 01384 245213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CK are currently recruiting for a number of vacancies. To find out more click on the relevant vacancy below.
- An independent firm of chartered accountants operating from a central modern location in the heart of the West Midlands.
- The firm’s roots across the region can be traced back 100 years
- Our client base comprises a wide range of businesses, both in the Midlands and nationally. We act for a variety of sectors, including owner managed businesses, not for profit and private clients.
- Our core services include audit and assurance, accounting, private client and business taxation, corporate finance, trust and estate planning, IT supply and support and payroll outsourcing.
- The role is based in our audit and assurance department working as part of a team to deliver a full list of audit, accounting, taxation and advisory services across a varied client base.
- A comprehensive training scheme is offered involving full assistance towards professional qualifications and becoming a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England & Wales (ICAEW).
- Contract start date September 2019 but can be flexible
- ICAEW level 7 apprenticeship based on a three or four year training contract
- Fully supported classroom based training programme with Kaplan Birmingham
- Fully integrated internal training programme
- Dedicated training partner
- Role is available to a graduate or school leaver with a minimum of 120 UCAS points
- Graduate entry to have a minimum 2.1 degree
- Graduate starting salary £19,000
- Fully supported training package including paid study leave
- Grade A working environment
- Unlimited flexible working
- Option to buy additional holiday
- Group personal pension plan
- Death in service policy
- Funded social events
If you are a talented graduate or A level school or college lever who is ambitious and wants to work as part of a close team environment please download our application form and email to email@example.com.