CK are looking to recruit a full time Tax Manager to join our team and work in the Private Client Department.
The successful candidate will work as part of the busy tax team, report to the tax partner and support the supervisors and juniors in the team.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of personal tax, trust and estate clients, managing compliance matters and providing advice. In addition to managing your own portfolio, you will support the tax partner in the allocation of work within the department and ensuring work is completed according to the needs of clients.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- To prepare & review tax returns, computations including property income accounts and self-employment.
- To prepare & review trust accounts, trust tax returns and IHT accounts
- Assisting with the administrative aspects of managing workload, meeting deadlines and ensuring client expectations are met.
- Supporting partners, managers and supervisors with all aspects of client compliance and reporting.
- Supporting general practice administration.
- Competitive salary
- Staff pension scheme
- Flexible working
Experience / Qualities Required:
- Personal tax background, strong technical knowledge
- Knowledge and experience of Trust & Estate administration, accounting and taxation would be ideal
- Qualifications ACA / ACCA / ATT / CTA / STEP beneficial but experience is key.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong client handling / relationship skills
- Ability to process numerical data accurately and efficiently.
- Flexible and positive personality with good interpersonal skills.
- Professionalism key
- Immediate start date available.
How to apply:
To apply to be part of a friendly and dynamic team please email a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org