CK are looking to recruit a full time Tax Supervisor to join our team in the Private Client Department.
The successful candidate will work as part the busy tax team, reporting to the partners and managers and assisting with all areas of work for our personal tax clients.
You could be CTA qualified, or part qualified, and must have relevant personal tax experience.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- To prepare tax returns, computations, analysis and provide tax advice for a portfolio of personal tax clients.
- Work required for your portfolio of clients will include partnership tax computations and tax returns, property income accounts, self-employment accounts, GP pension declarations and charges, capital tax computations and reports.
- Providing tax advice to your portfolio of clients as required by them and for other clients as required by partners and managers.
- Assisting the Tax Manager with the administrative aspects of managing workload, meeting deadlines and ensuring client expectations are met.
- Supporting partners and managers will all aspects of client compliance and reporting.
- Tax Assistants will report to you, and you will be responsible for their practical training and development, supported by the Tax Partner and Manager.
- Supporting general practice administration as required.
- Competitive salary
- Support with learning & development to ensure CPD requirements are met
- Modern offices
- Flexible working with a hybrid of home and office working
- Option to buy additional holiday
- Group personal pension plan
- Death in service policy
- Funded social events
Experience / Qualities Required:
- ATT / CTA qualifications preferred but not essential.
- At least 5 years experience of working in a Personal Tax Department or related job role.
- Keen desire to support members of the team and your clients.
- Numerical and logical mind-set.
- Good computer skills are essential. Knowledge of Excel and Word required.
- A willingness and desire to learn and develop is fundamental.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to process numerical data accurately and efficiently.
- Flexible and positive personality with good interpersonal skills for dealing with clients and other members of the team
- Professional demeanour
Immediate start date available.
How to apply:
To apply to be part of a friendly and dynamic team please email a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org